Repair Unsafe, Uneven Concrete with Polyurethane Foam Injection Concrete Leveling
Are the uneven sidewalks, patios, pool decks and driveways in your Fort Worth area home a hazard and a liability? Protect the ones you love from dangerous conditions with concrete leveling. Our service will improve safety and increase the value of your home. Lifting your concrete is a safe, cost-effective way to address concrete issues and restore your home’s curb appeal, without the hassle and inconvenience of concrete replacement.
Foam injection concrete lifting is precise, cost efficient and effective
Our polyurethane foam method for leveling uses the concrete slab itself as a means of delivering poly foam to raise concrete and fill voids. To begin concrete lifting, a hole the size of a nickel is drilled through the slab into the subgrade. The expansion of the foam occurs within seconds, compressing any loose soil and raising the concrete. Concrete leveling with polyurethane foam is done with incremental injections until the entire area is raised.
Request a Free Estimate
Important reasons to raise your slab with concrete lifting:
- Safety of your family and friends. Avoid trip hazards that can cause your property to be open to unwanted liability.
- Cost. This method is much less than the price of replacing the concrete slab.
- Time. Your slab problems will only worsen if not addressed. Fix it now and avoid the hassle later. Leveling often takes a couple of hours and is ready immediately upon completion.
- Appearance / Home value. The first appearance is everything. Cracked and unlevel concrete is unwelcoming and potentially dangerous.
- Water Damage. Water follows the path of least resistance. A sunken or settled driveway may end up costing you more money over time in foundation repairs.
- Be Green. Leveling saves your current slab from being torn out and deposited at a landfill
Concrete Lifting vs. Mud Jack?
The foam used for concrete leveling on average weighs 15-25 times less than traditional mud jacking or cement grout mix. This applies less stress on an already compromised subgrade.
USA Made and Green Friendly
Our foam is environmentally friendly, made from over 40% recycled materials. The best part is that the foam for concrete lifting is made right here is the USA. Major toxic chemicals associated with polyurethanes such as blowing agents, formaldehyde, benzene and toluene are NOT USED in our concrete lifting foam.
If you have questions about our concrete leveling service take a look at our concrete leveling FAQ’s. If you are ready to have your concrete lifted, contact our office today at 817-478-1181 or complete the form below to receive a free quote.